Elite Gamer's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forum home of the Elite Gamer's Domain squadron.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Money Making

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
zulu

Money Making Empty
PostSubject: Money Making   Money Making I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 11:55 am

I started like 2 months ago and officially have 10M...Rsbot helps alot, now
Powerbot
[list][*]
Autoing obviously helps a lot for the not so fun skills that make you lots of money:
Woodcutting,
Fishing,
Runecrafting,
Mining,
Smithing, and
Crafting.

These are some of the main money making skills in the game of Runescape. You should start of manually (ligit) and then once you get up to about 20-40 in level just let your Bot Take OVER Very Happy. Soon you will be rolling in the coin with thousands of yews, magics, coal, nature runes, law runes, shark, lobbies, gold bars, amulets, and ect....

Merchanting isn't a bad idea and with free trade back it can be sometimes easier to merchant. Autoing on more than one account is the best thing to do with free trade because you can transfer all the money to one account and call it good!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Money Making Empty
PostSubject: Re: Money Making   Money Making I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 6:35 pm

Sounds pretty good. Only auto for a few hours a day, greed will get you banned. You should also only get money as you need it and you will have a lot less chance of getting into problems.
Back to top Go down
https://egdforums.forumotion.com

Money Making
Page 1 of 1